Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Friday March 13th, 12noon:
Our club leadership has been closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and we have relied heavily on information from the CDC whilst also paying attention to the decisions made by other local organizations in Southern California. While the threat is still low in our area, we feel it is important to take precautionary steps to ensure the health and safety of our players, families & staff.
In an effort to do our part, we have made the following decisions:
1. Competitive teams will begin a temporary break from training, effectively immediately, with practices resuming on Monday April 6th.
2. Recreational programs will have a temporary suspension and will resume Monday April 6th with games beginning Saturday April 11th.
3. Our office will be closed until Monday March 30. Our office staff will be monitoring emails from home and can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. All Spring camps have been canceled.
5. Free Skills Clinics scheduled for March 20th and April 3rd are canceled We are encouraging all our members to continue to follow the CDCs Steps for Preventing Illness: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention.html.
We appreciate your understanding and respect for this decision and look forward to seeing everyone back on the fields next month.
CEO, Liverpool FC International Academy – SoCal
LFC International Academy SoCal, 12 Mauchly, Suite P, Irvine, Ca 92618
949 903 8394