LA Galaxy OC hosted Signing Day at LAGOC Headquarters on Monday February 12, to celebrate the twelve players that have committed to colleges in 2018.
The players, who will enroll this Fall, were in attendance at the inaugural LAGOC Signing Day wearing their new school’s colors.
All twelve were guided by LAGOC’s College Placement Director, Carlos Gonzales, and used the club’s College Placement Program to secure positions at their respective Universities.
LA Galaxy OC Director of Operations, Tim Woodcock, said: “We are incredibly proud of these players, and are pleased we could guide them into colleges of their choice”.
“Our College Placement Program is designed to help our players get into the colleges of their choice, with a simple step-by-step process. For us, this is evidence of the success of this program. We look forward to future successes.
The twelve LAGOC players were also acknowledged this past weekend during half time of LA Galaxy’s pre-season friendly with the San Jose Earthquakes. Congratulations to these players and their parents!
Here is a full list of the players who have committed to colleges for 2018:
- Jack Monach – University of California Irvine
- Jimmy Choi – Whitworth University
- Bobby Reynolds – St Lawrence University
- KC Smith – Westmont College
- Jessica Ruggieri – University of California San Diego
- Ava Mckenzie – University of California San Diego
- Amanda Chadwich – Pace University
- Samantha Ree – Claremont Mckenna University
- Cole Hoogenraad – i2i Soccer Academy
- Marissa Lynch – University of California San Diego
- Cassandra Loza – Macewan University
- Lauren Garcia – Macewan University
To watch a review of the LAGOC College Signing Day, click here.